Thursday 27 September 2012

You should hear it - Glorie

Glorie (2011)
Hello fellow readers, today I'm opening a new category on this blog. This time I'm not going to post any classics but look into the future!
I bring you a band that I discovered recently. It's called Glorie. They are a post-rock band from Memphis, in the US and have released their first album in 2011.


Their members are Jason Paxton, Andrew Saunders, Jeff Hulett, Jonathan Kirkscey and Rob Brimhall.
I suggest you listen to the song Water Drops. It struck a chord with me so i singled it out for my own reasons. You can give it a listen here:



I suggest you give the album a listen. It is quite good and has some great orchestrations. I was surprised by it. It has kind of a chill-out mood that is very nice to hear.




If you want to know more about these artists, check out their sites. I even think you can listen to the album for free!


Please comment and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment